Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Special: Week 3

Happy Sunday!  This one will be quick because the next few days I will be - in the words of my friend Alyson, "out of pocket".  Lots of movin and shakin going on...

This post is a tribute is to dogs.  I love em.  They are amazing.  No matter how crappy my day is these adorable creatures always find a way to brighten it (even if it is just for a minute before I go back to mean-muggin).

Meet Harper...
You just smiled, didn't you??  Well, Harper here has had a rough life.  Some jerkface put her in a trashbag because she was born with a disorder.  She wasn't perfect so he treated her like garbage.  The good news is that Harper was rescued and is a happy little puppy.  There are articles all over the place now about this puppy, but what bothers me is that no one is talking about the despicable man that put her in a TRASH BAG.  While I am so happy to hear Harper is doing well, I would be much happier if someone told me this guy got the crap beat out of him.

The first two dogs I ever had were rescues - Smokey, a gigantic Newfoundland/lab mix, and Sammie, a Husky/German Shepard mix.  They were 2 of the best dogs in the world and I couldn't imagine if someone stuffed them in a trash bag.

I HATE people that think it is okay to treat dogs like trash - I'm looking at you Vick.
I also don't have respect for people that have him on their fantasy team.

In the words of Mr. Barker, "Have your pet spayed or neutered".
Hope you had a great weekend!

xo
j

photo credit - google images

No comments:

Post a Comment