Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome Back!

Happy New Year!!!! I hope you all rang in the new year in style.  I decided to hit up NYC for NYE and it was amazing.  Now that I have recovered from my 4 day bender I am back and ready to blog it up.  I apologize for disappearing for the last couple months, but I have good reason.  I was baking my tail off for the holidays.  As you know I generally stick in the cupcake world, but I decided to completely engulf myself in Christmas cookies.  I baked probably 15 different types of cookies.  Yes...15.  Then, for some ridiculous reason I thought it would be a great idea to gift them to all of my family and friends.  That would have been fine if everyone was here in chicago - nope.  I flew with lbs and lbs of cookies from Chi to Cincy and then to Florida.  I lost a lot of cookies to breakage in transit, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Regardless, the cookie madness is over and I am back to cupcakes.  I have quite a few to catch you up on that I baked/tested since last October, so stay tuned!


xx
j

No comments:

Post a Comment